Our expert municipal and administrative lawyers will protect your rights and interests with efficiency and integrity.
Administrative law, in the broadest sense, is concern with decision making by government bodies. Whether you have a municipal planning application to make or defend or you are an employer that has received a human rights complaint, or anything in between, our administrative lawyers are here to help. At Doyle Rivet, we assist with administrative matters before all levels of tribunal including appeals and judicial review.
Our Red Deer-based lawyers work across Central Alberta in Administrative and Municipal Law situations such as:
- Land Use, Planning, Zoning and Development Matters
- Disputing the Enforcement of a Bylaw
- Applications for Subdivision of Property
- Annexation Orders
- Contesting Municipal Tax Assessments
- Tax Clearance Certificates