Buying or selling a business? We’ll take care of the details.
At Doyle Rivet, because of our significant litigation experience, we offer a valuable perspective to clients who are contemplating the purchase or sale of a business. Whether you are buying or selling shares or assets, our understanding of the pitfalls inherent in a large-scale purchase or sale transaction helps you to avoid complications along the way.
Whether you are purchasing or selling in Red Deer or elsewhere in Central Alberta, our business lawyers are able to assist at every stage of your transaction including:
- Drafting & Review of Letters of Intent (LOI)
- Drafting & Review of Comprehensive Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Compilation of Due Diligence Documents
- Review & Advice in respect of Conditions Precedent & Contract Terms
- Review & Payout of Financial Encumbrances on Land or Equipment
- Transfer of Assets or Shares
- Updating of Corporate Registry and Personal Property Registry